A Safe Place

You know, when I revisited this blog a few months ago, I thought that this could be a cool little place for me to share my college experiences and share my 'amazing' thoughts and opinions with the world. And by the world, I mean the internet, and by internet, I mean probably no one. However, I got busy and this place kind of slipped my mind.

Until now.

Dun-dun-dun! That sounded quite dramatic, didn't it?

Anyway, I guess the purpose of this post is almost a disclaimer/warning/update on my blog. Things are going to be changing. Things are going to get messy. And quite honestly, things are going to get really deep and vulnerable. And I'm really excited. I'm making this place my safe place and honestly, I'm kind of okay if people stumble across it or don't. The important thing to me is that the words are out there, available for anyone to see if they so choose to.

So yeah, this is a thing I'm forcing myself to do, we'll see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, hi, thanks for checking in, I'm still a piece of garbage.

Interesting and Intelligent